Wednesday, June 8, 2016

New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD E3 2016 Trailer Shoes Aqua's Playable Chapter

The new E3 2016 trailer for KH2.8 HD remaster have just been uploaded on YouTube, and it shows a lot of good stuff and some story bits.



As expected, the HD remaster of KH3D, a Kingdom Hearts title for Nintendo 3DS, looks very sharp with crisp graphics and much better framerate. But the part of the trailer that suprised me the most to the point that my dormant Kingdom Heart fanboyism got fully awakened once again is the part where Aqua's chapter (Birth by Sleep 0.2) is playable in KH3's graphics and the KHX Back Cover part, also in KH3 graphics. Those parts make me so excited especially on the last scene at Aqua's part, there I saw Terra (at least his pants) in his normal self.

The Kingdom Hearts X (chi) Back Cover part is very interesting. I don't know much about this one because the mobile game is not available in my country. The trailer shows the conflict between the 5 keyblade masters and the guy in the organization's coat (probably Xehanort) is the manipulaor/mastermind behind this conflict.

The end part of the trailer reveals that SQEX will have some announcements for Kingdom Hearts 3 this coming winter. I guess they will reveal the release date, we'll see.

Now I'm super hyped for KH2.8 HD, which will be released this December (2016) for the PS4, and Kingdom Hearts 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment